3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Road, Gretna, Dumfriesshire
- A POPULAR STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA OF GRETNA,
- WIDE RANGE OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOL, RAIL LINKS/BUS LINKS, MOTORWAY,
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM THROUGH TO DINING ROOM,
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN,
- 3 BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM,
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN, DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE,
- ENERGY RATING - D
A popular style semi detached house located in a desirable residential area of Gretna. The property is within ease of access of a wide range of local amenities, Nursery, Primary School, rail links, regular bus service and motorway access north and south. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room through to dining room, breakfast kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, onsite drive to garage, front and rear garden. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55561652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM150306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.