1 bedroom duplex for saleEquity Square, Shoreditch, E2
- Mezzanine Style Apartment
- Two Balconies
- Dual Aspect With Sky Lights
- Private Parking Within The Development
- Gated Development
- Communal Gardens And Patio Area
- Large Reception Room
- Shoreditch Location
- Chain Free
- Columbia Road Flower Market
Guide Price £545,000 to £565,000. Set within an incredibly quiet gated development just a few moments from Brick Lane in the heart of characteristic Shoreditch. This large one bedroom mezzanine apartment benefits from dual aspect windows and sky lights filling the property with an abundance of natural light throughout the day.
Featuring a large and bright reception room with two private balconies, partially separate kitchen with plenty of worktop space, fitted bathroom, spiral staircase leading to the mezzanine master bedroom with sky light and built in wardrobes. Peaceful communal gardens with patio area ideal from escaping the busy city life, with a private car parking space allocated within the development. Recently installed casement windows and balcony doors.
With some of the East Ends best attractions on your door step including, Columbia Road Flower Market, the trendy Redc
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55561795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870_74746_1118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.