3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHogsthorpe Road, Mumby, Alford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Generously Proportioned 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Pleasant Village Location with Rural Aspect to rear
- 25' Lounge/Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & 3 piece Family Bathroom
- Extensive Parking Provision + Garage/Workshop & Pleasant ' Wraparound' Gardens.
Good sized 3 Bed Detached Bungalow, with well proportioned 'Wraparound' Gardens, extensive off road Parking + Garage/Workshop. Located in a sought after Village location, with farmland rural aspect to the rear. Master Bed with en-suite, rear Conservatory & 25' Lounge/Diner. Viewing a must.
Deceptively Spacious and Versatile Detached Bungalow, situated in a popular Village location with pleasant rural farmland views to the rear. An early viewing is utterly essential to fully appreciate. Standing back from the road and close to the quaint village church, this well proportioned bungalow has the benefit of an En suite to the Master Bedroom, 2 further well proportioned Bedrooms, a 25' Lounge/Diner, re fitted Breakfast Kitchen, 3 piece bathroom and recently fitted Conservatory to enable the home owner to have full enjoyment of the pleasant gardens and the rural farmland aspect beyond. The property has the benefit of double glazing as stated and oil fired central heating, the Bungalow occupies a well proportioned plot with 'Wraparound' gardens which include a timber Summer house, useful timber garden store, low maintenance gravelled garden & lawned areas, patio seating areas, gated gravelled driveway allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles, which would lend itself well to home owners wishing to accommodate a motor home or caravan, van or trailer, in addition to a 20' x 14'11" Garage/Workshop with 2 rear integrated stores. For further details contact William H Brown 01754 768311.
Double glazed front door leads into the porch, with an inner double glazed front door with opaque panel set to the top half, leading into;
With a radiator, coved and textured ceiling, access to roof space, airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and doors to;
Lounge/ Diner 25' 10" max x 12' 3" max. into chimn. breast ( 7.87m max x 3.73m max. into chimn. breast )
With feature flooring, feature beam, an open fire facility with an exposed brick fireplace with a wooden mantle over and stone hearth, 2 radiators, coved and textured ceiling, Tv point. With a dual aspect to the room by way of the double glazed window set to the front elevation and double glazed patio doors to the side elevation, allowing for a good amount of natural light, doors to Kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a good range of Cream 'Shaker' style wall, base and drawer units, including open and glazed displays, complimented with roll edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs, inset sink with mixer taps over, a unit housing a double oven, with a 4 ring electric hob with cooker extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, breakfast bar area with part panelled walls. The room has a dual aspect with a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed door with an inset opaque panel to the top half and double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" max narrowing to 11' 4" min x 11' 5" ( 4.52m max narrowing to 3.45m min x 3.48m )
With a double glazed patio door leading into the rear Conservatory, radiator, telephone point, coving to the ceiling and door to;
Fitted with a shower cubicle with an electric shower therein, tiled walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, wash hand basin, low flush WC. radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the front elevation.
With double glazed windows to 2 sides with a poly carbonate roof over, double glazed 'French' doors into the rear garden and feature flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
With a radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, furniture to include 2 double wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window looking into the Conservatory and a radiator.
Fitted with a white, attractive 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer taps over, tiled surrounds, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator, chrome 'ladder' style towel rail with an integral white 'period'' style radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
The front garden area has a 5 bar gate vehicular access opening into the front gravelled low maintenance driveway, with further gated parking provision to the side of the Garage/Workshop, this allowing for a good amount of off road parking which would suit various vehicles including cars, vans, caravans, trailers etc.
Garage/workshop 20' x 14' 11" ( 6.10m x 4.55m )
With double wooden front doors, light and power connected, a window and personnel access door to the rear, with 2 integrated stores located to the rear.
The external space continues with a side garden with lawned, planted and paved pathway areas, a timber Summer House with a Veranda, which has light and power connected. To the rear is an external central heating boiler and tank which is screened, a variety of established trees, trellis work, rear gravelled and paved garden area complimented by inset shrubs, being enclosed with fencing, adjacent to rural farmland beyond, and a wooden garden shed for additional storage.
The Prospective Buyers will be pleased to know that the Vendor has indicated that the property could be available For Sale with No Upward Chain if so required.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55561813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.