Land for saleOrchard Way, Manea, March
- Individual Building Plot
- Village Centre Location
- Planning For 3 Bed House
- Road Frontage
INDIVIDUAL BUILDING PLOT situated in a CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION and benefitting from planning permission for a THREE BEDROOM HOUSE.
This individual building plot is situated in the popular village of Manea, approximately eight miles from the market town of March. The property has road frontage to Orchard Way and benefits from planning permission for the erection of a 2-storey 3 bedroom dwelling. Planning Reference: F/YR16/0172/F
This individual plot is situated in the Village of Manea approximately eight miles from the Market town of March. The village has many facilities including shop, restaurants, hairdressers, public house, park and many other usual village facilities.
Planning permission has been granted for the erection of a 2-storey 3-bedroom detached dwelling, reference no:F/YR16/0172/F with accommodation comprising hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside there will be a garden area and parking.
Please note plot sizes given are taken from plan and need to be verified by site visit.
Frontage 11.40m (37' 4")
Depth 15.20m (49' 8")
Return Frontage 14.60m (47' 9")
From the office of William H Brown proceed into High Street, leading into The Causeway, The Avenue and Wimblington Road. At the roundabout take the first exit sign posted Chatteris/Ely and take the third exit on the left hand side sign posted Manea. Continue straight over at the cross roads towards Manea and at the t junction take a right hand turning into Station Road, continue along Station Road leading into High Street and take a right hand turn into Orchard Way with the plot being on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.