2 bedroom cottage for saleQueens Terrace, Cefn-Y-Bedd, Wrexham
- Mid-terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Situated in Wrexham is this two bedroom mid-terrace property with front and rear gardens. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within commuter distance of Chester City Centre and North Wales. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Situated in Wrexham is this two bedroom mid-terrace property with front and rear gardens. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within commuter distance of Chester City Centre and North Wales. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, front garden and rear garden. Internal inspection highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to side elevation. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Tiled flooring. Door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Beamed ceiling. Feature fireplace with open fire. Staircase to first floor.
Dining Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances. Plumbing for washing machine. Beamed ceiling. Tiled flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window and door to rear elevation.
Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising roll top bath with shower attachment to mixer tap. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Stone steps lead to a timber gate providing access to the front garden being predominantly laid to lawn with hedgerow borders and a paved pathway leading to entrance porch.
Shared access leads to steps to a raised paved seating area with access to allocated shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55561837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.