2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaple Grove, Handsworth, Sheffield
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced
- Double Glazing
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Set In Handsworth
*** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 *** Located close to local shops, amenities and transport links is this spaciously extended two bedroom mid terrace property.
*** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 *** William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this spaciously extended two bedroom mid terrace property set in Handsworth. Maple grove offers fantastic living space on both floors, double glazing throughout, gas central heating and a good sized garden to the rear. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.51m )
A spacious lounge with ample space for furnishings, a front facing double glazed window, double radiator, carpets and an electric fireplace.
Kitchen 14' x 14' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.47m )
A good sized kitchen which has been extended to the rear, with access to the garden through a rear facing double glazed patio door, a range of base and wall units with worktops, a sink/drainer, plumbing for both washing machine and dish washer and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.12m x 3.53m plus recess )
A front facing double glazed window with a double radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 7" into door recess ( 2.67m x 2.62m into door recess )
A rear facing double glazed window with a single radiator and carpeted.
A rear facing double glazed window, a white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and bath/mixer taps with shower over bath.
An enclosed rear garden with a laid to lawn area and a small frontage to the property at the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55561948.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.