4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlacksmith Lane, Grenoside, Sheffield
Sold STC £165,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Excellent Views To the Rear
- Located In Grenoside
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £175,000***
Set in the sought after location of Grenoside is this spacious four bedroom semi-detached property which benefits from stunning views to the rear and a driveway providing off road parking.
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £175,000***
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this spacious four bedroom semi-detached property set in the sought after location of Grenoside. Blacksmith Lane boasts many features and benefits from excellent views to the rear, a larger than average rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing and a driveway providing off road parking. Located close to local shops, amenities and transport links with excellent access to the M1 Motorway Network and Meadowhall Shopping complex. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, four bedrooms, one ensuite and a family bathroom. An early inspection is strongly recommended. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door gives access to the entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.40m x 4.19m )
The lounge is fitted with a large front facing double glazed window creating a light and airy space, fireplace with surround, ample space for furnishings and a radiator.
Kitchen/dining Room 11' 1" x 20' 3" ( 3.38m x 6.17m )
A spacious kitchen fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, double radiator, a rear facing double glazed window and access to the rear garden via rear facing double glazed patio doors.
The utility room is fitted with work surfaces with cupboard below, plumbing for a washing machine, sink drainer, spae for a tumble dryer and a rear facing double glazed window.
For storage purposes.
Situated next to the utility room with a low flush wc and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
With access to three bedrooms, the family bathroom and storage to the wall.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 3.38m max )
A front facing double glazed window, large storage cupboard, carpeted and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.10m x 3.07m plus recess )
A rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Bedroom four has a rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hand towel radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Attic Bedroom One 18' 1" to eves x 12' 4" plus recess ( 5.51m to eves x 3.76m plus recess )
Situated in the attic with restricted head height to one side with storage under the eves, two front facing double glazed skylight windows, a Juliette style balcony with stunning views accessed via two double glazed doors, two double radiators and access to the ensuite.
The ensuite is fitted with a large shower cubicle with surround, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. The boiler is accessed from the ensuite.
Exterior And Gardens
A larger than average rear laid to lawn tiered garden with a patio area for garden furniture and access to the open park/land situated behind the property. There is also off road parking situated to the rear of the property which can be accessed via the road behind aswell as a further patio area with a shed. To the side of the property is a small kitchen garden with two raised beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55563661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.