3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTudor Drive, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £205,000
- REDUCED FROM £210,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Two reception rooms
- Local to schools
- No upward chain
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2016 1PM-2PM. This three bedroom semi-detached property is ideally situated for schooling & transport links. In brief you will find entrance porch and hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs W.C three bedrooms and shower room.
This three bedroom semi-detached property is ideally situated for schooling and transport links and is local to a host of local amenities. In brief you will find entrance porch and hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs W.C three bedrooms and a family shower room. Externally is front and rear garden with off road parking to the front. This property is offered for sale with no chain making early viewing essential.
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Cloakroom / W.C.
Window to front, W.C., wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 10' 5" max into recess x 23' 7" ( 3.18m max into recess x 7.19m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, gas fireplace and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, good size pantry, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max into bay x 10' 6" ( 3.68m max into bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes which house the boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
There is off road parking to the front of the property.
The rear garden has a patio area leading onto lawn with a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55563670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.