4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHereford Road, Wavertree, Liverpool
Sold STC £225,000
- Sought after location
- Four bedroom
- Four piece bathroom
- Mid terrace home
- Well presented throughout
A stunning four bedroom home located a short distance from Allerton Road. This charming home offers a number of character features with a modern twist and benefits from plentiful living space throughout. Viewing is highly recommended in order to not miss out.
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this stunning four bedroom mid terraced home situated in a much sought after location. This charming home has been maintained to a high standard throughout. Accessed via an inviting entrance hall with original flooring is a bright bay fronted lounge with feature living flame fire, and a separate dining room. There is also a morning area leading through to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher. To the first floor are four generously sized bedrooms and a stylish four piece family bathroom. Other benefits include a rear yard, double glazing and gas central heating. Being situated a short distance from Allerton Road, there is an abundance of nearby amenities which include schools representing all ages, shops. parks and regular transport links. Call us to arrange a viewing on this lovely home.
Door to the front, single glazed window to the front, radiator, coving, led downlights, solid wood flooring, stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 2" into recess x 15' 8" into bay ( 4.93m into recess x 4.78m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature living flame fire with cast iron and tile insert and wood surround, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, led downlights, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' 10" into recess ( 4.22m x 3.30m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, led downlights, solid wood flooring.
Morning Room 10' 2" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.10m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, ceiling rose, led downlights, solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" min x 11' 2" ( 2.92m min x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, gas oven, electric hob with cooker hood, plumbing washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, led downlights, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from the ground floor, loft access, spot lights.
Bedroom One 15' 7" into bay x 14' into recess ( 4.75m into bay x 4.27m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fireplace.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, spot lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55563679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.