5 bedroom property for saleButterfly Walk, Warlingham
- *See our online video tour of the site and location - click above*
- Early opportunity to purchase off plan and benefit from customer input to final specification (at this early stage images and site plan are subject to change
- Each property will provide very spacious and beautifully appointed family accommodation
- Five bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom. Attic/bonus room
- Bespoke designer kitchen with high quality Miele appliances
- Contemporary luxury bathroom suites
- Gas Fired underfloor heating
- Integrated home audio system and home data network
- Burglar alarm and CCTV system
- Large landscaped gardens of between two thirds of an acre and one acre including areas of woodland
Rayners Town and Country are inviting early interest in a brand new development by Chartwell of three exceptional and spacious five bedroomed family homes scheduled for completion in late 2017, with a 10 year NHBC warranty. Occupying an enviable location on the fringe of Warlingham's most prestigious residential area, Windmill Shaw is in an elevated position with exceptional far reaching countryside views over Surrey Hills protected Greenbelt countryside. Windmill Shaw is only a mile from Warlingham Village, four miles from the M25 (junction 6) and half a mile from main line railway stations with fast and frequent services to central London.
To be added to receive regular build updates please call 01883 622258 to register your interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7027346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rayners, Town & Country - Godstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.