2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Drive, Harworth, DONCASTER
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Cul De Sac Location, No Upward Chain
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Utility room
- Two Double bedrooms, Bathrooom & Separate WC
- Great Motorway Access & Accesible to Local shops
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Call to arrange a viewing on this SEMI-DETACHED house found in the village location of Harworth. With an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner & utility room. With TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS to the first floor along with a bathroom and separate wc. Offering Off street parking and gardens to the front & rear
Offered with No Upward Chain and Vacant Possession. Quiet cul de sac location with access through to many of the amenities of Bircotes and Harworth including schools both primary and secondary. The property has two double bedrooms, lounge and a kitchen diner, separate wc and bathroom and a utility area and entrance porch to the side elevation.
The gardens to the property are good sized with parking for a number of vehicles to the front elevation and a mature garden at the rear with a barbeque seating area, lawn and mature shrubs.
Harworth is a very convenient place to live as there are many amenities to the village with supermarkets and individual shops, modern healthcare centre and lots of activites and clubs for children to participate.
The motorway network is accesible from here with the A1 being within a 5 minute drive with links to larger towns and cities via the M1 & M18.
Covered Entrance Area
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door leads you into a covered lean to stretching from the front of the property to the rear with power and lighting. Great storage space.
Side facing entrance door and stairs leading to the first floor, wooden panelling to half of the walls and access down to the utility area, kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" into alcove x 13' 4" ( 3.63m into alcove x 4.06m )
Good sized main reception room with doors leading out to the rear garden, wooden floor and two contemporary style radiators. Tv aerial point and space for a fire to a recess in the wall, feature to one wall with glass blocks to the dining area.
Kitchen - Diner 18' 4" x 6' 11" ( 5.59m x 2.11m )
Good sized space with two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, sink unit and drainer, tiled worksurface and an electric hob with an extractor fan above, electric oven and a tiled floor.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 8' 9" ( 1.80m x 2.67m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and plumbing for a washing machine.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, coving and ceiling rose and a turned wooden staircase. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom: With a front facing double glazed window, coving and a cornice to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Tv aerial point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 12' 1" into alcove ( 3.45m x 3.68m into alcove )
Double bedroom: With a rear facing double glazed window, cornice to the ceiling and an airing/storage cupboard housing the worcester boiler, central heating radiator.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, low flush wc and half tiled walls and tiled floor.
With a front facing obscured double glazed window, corner bath and a wash hand basin, half tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
Behind large wooden double gates there is a majority paved area with parking for a couple of vehicles with flower borders to each side.
At the rear the garden has been landscaped and has a seating area close to the property with a pergola and barbeque area.
Lawned garden which has mature shrubs and plants and is enclosed and safe for children and pets.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office to the crossroads, taking the left hand turning signposted Harworth. Carry on down the road turning left on to Baulk Lane, take the right hand turning onto Sandrock Road, where the street can be found first on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55564777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.