Restaurant for saleBuck I'th' Vine, 35 Burscough Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39
0 sq. ft.
- Freehold Public House with A3 Use.
- Planning Granted for Conversion of Upper Floors to 15 Student Letting Rooms.
- Potential Rental Income of Approx. £130,000 Per Annum When Converted.
- Ground Floor Area Over 4,000 Sq Ft with Potential for Covered/Glazed Courtyard to Rear, Subject to all the necessary consents.
- Available As Existing or Turn Key Packages - Subject to Lease Terms and Covenant
- Planning Permission Ref: 2015/0395/FUL (West Lancs)
- Listed Building Consent Ref: 2015/0396/FUL
Pub/restaurant/bar with pp , potential combined ground floor over 4000 sq ft ,Ormskirk Town Centre, adjacent large council car park , Historic property with stables, barn/store, and brew house/bottle store, situated around an enclosed cobbled courtyard with potential for a covered/glazed courtyard area subject to all the necessary consents. Recent PP for A3/A4 , together with the conversion of the upper floors to 15 student letting rooms with projected income approximately 130,000 per annum after conversion.
Initial expressions of interest are sought on freehold or leasehold basis, either as existing or on a turn key package, subject to contract, lease terms and covenant strength.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55566233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 885FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.