4 bedroom house for saleEastbourne Road, South Godstone
- Reception Hall with Wood Burner
- Drawing Room & Dining Room
- Breakfast/Sitting Room
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen & Utility Room
- Ground Floor Toilet/Washroom
- Spacious second floor landing area
- Two Spacious First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Second Floor Bedroom 3 + Attic/Bedroom 4
- Extensive Cellars
- Parking for 4 cars & Gardens & Courtyard approx 0.5 acre
This remarkably spacious family home, forming part of a larger building, is believed to have been originally constructed around 1860 with later additions, with elevations of brick under a mainly slate roof. During the 1950's the house was divided into two entirely self-contained wings enjoying privacy and separation from one another. Barnfield has a number of extremely well proportioned rooms reflecting the elegance and style of the period. There are many original features intact and the property will appeal to those who are lovers of Victorian properties: lofty ceiling heights, sash windows, deep skirting boards and panelled doors. In addition to the main accommodation there is a range of cellars beneath the house, extremely useful for storage purposes. There is a system of gas fired central heating installed with radiators and provision for parking several vehicles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLE110043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Bletchingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.