2 bedroom apartment for saleSunhill House, Danemore Lane
Sold STC £325,000
- Price Range £325,000 to £335,000
- Private Entrance
- Magnificent Living/Dining Room
- Open plan first floor Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating to Radiators
- Garage and Resident's Parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Price Range £325,000 to £335,000 - Countryside location - first floor apartment - far reaching views. This unique apartment, converted from a private country house a few years ago, offers spectacular views over open countryside, and has adaptable accommodation, largely refitted, and presented in excellent order throughout. The spacious open plan living/dining area is a particularly attractive feature of this well proportioned home, but by far the main attraction is the conservatory, a couple of steps up from the living/dining area and still in the unusual position of being at first floor level ... and offering splendid views to the west.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55572859.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLE160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Bletchingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.