3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringfield Road
Guide Price £320,000
- Corner plot
- Sunny south -west facing garden
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen - breakfast room
- Lounge over looking garden
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Bathroom with shower
- Large workshop to side
- Recently renewed gas central heating boiler
An excellent opportunity to purchase an end of terrace, three bedroom family house, occupying a corner plot and enjoying a sunny south west facing garden.
The property is situated in a most convenient location within easy walking distance of the town centre, shopping and main line station.
A double glazed door leads through to the entrance hall with access off to a ground floor cloakroom and a spacious kitchen breakfast room, situated to the front of the property.The lounge runs across the rear of the property
The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms with deep built in cupboards to the second. The family bathroom has an independent shower over the bath.
Outside, the front garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by a picket fence, while the rear garden enjoys a south westerly aspect. There is a small patio area and an adjacent lawn and to the side of the property is a good sized work shop of timber construction with power connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55572934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE160151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.