3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFar Lady Croft, Armitage, Rugeley
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached hous
- Courtyard style cul de sac within a sought after semi rural location
- Superb open plan kitchen-diner
- Private rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***NO ONWARD CHAIN***Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house situated down a courtyard style cul–de-sac within a sought after semi rural location. Other standout features of the property include: spacious lounge, superb open plan kitchen-diner, modern bathroom & guest w/c, private rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
The village of Armitage benefits from a range of local amenities such as shops and public houses whilst also benefiting from further facilities found within the nearby Cathedral City of Lichfield or Rugeley town centre. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network, train stations in both Lichfield and Rugeley provide local & cross country services, are both approximately just 4 miles away.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen-diner and guest w/c. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: two allocated parking spaces and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55574209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6496342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.