2 bedroom apartment for saleDANES CLOSE, GRIMSBY
- First floor apartment in a popular residential area
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral decor throughout
- Allocated parking space
- uPVC double glazed
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- *** Leasehold the lease is 125 years from 18th June 2008
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this first floor apartment which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Ideally suited for a first time buyer, this property also offers the unique opportunity to purchase the full 100% and comes with viewing highly advised by ourselves. Ideally located within close proximity to local amenities and only a short drive from Grimsby town centre itself, this property will tick the boxes for a selection of would be buyers. Internal viewing will reveal a neutral hallway which provides access to every room. The open plan kitchen/lounge has a fitted kitchen and and plenty of space for a sofa and table and chairs. Both bedrooms are doubles and the bathroom is equipped with a white fitted suite. The property also has an allocated parking space and is fully uPVC double glazed and gas central heated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6990673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.