4 bedroom detached house for sale2 Inch Wood Avenue, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 2EF
Sold STC £239,995
- Well-presented, four-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveway, located in Bathgate, West Lothian.
- In move-in condition, the accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining/kitchen, dining room, four double bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, WC and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- Additionally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens, a private driveway and a double integral garage.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, four-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveway, located in Bathgate, West Lothian. In move-in condition, the ground floor begins with an entrance vestibule with carpeted flooring, leading to an internal hall which serves all rooms except the utility room, and features a staircase rising to the first-floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the carpeted living room features an electric fireplace; whilst the the rear-facing dining/kitchen includes wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, an integrated fridge and freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer and glass paned doors to the garden. There is also a rear-facing dining room which could be used as a fifth bedroom; a utility room set off the kitchen, providing access to the rear garden; and a side-facing WC featuring a two-piece suite. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; a front-facing master bedroom with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and stylish en-suite shower room; Three rear-facing double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; and a front-facing bathroom featuring a contemporary three-piece suite, separate shower enclosure, ladder-style radiator and tiled flooring. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision. Additionally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens, a private driveway and a double integral garage. Bathgate offers a convenient commuting location for both Edinburgh and Glasgow and offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a selection of supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafés. Further extensive shopping is available in Livingston a short drive from the property. Bathgate has two golf courses, with Bathgate Golf Club to the south, and the Balbardie Park of Peace course to the north, with the park also hosting the local sports centre, offering a wide range of facilities. Beecraigs, Almondell and Polkemmet Country Parks are all excellent locations for families and dog walkers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7014154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.