4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthgate, Pinchbeck
- Set in a semi rural location
- This detached cottage has been vastly extended
- 4 Bedrooms
- The generous sized plot offers extensive off road parking
- Retains many original features including a beautiful open fire place in the Sitting Room
- Large detached workshop set to 2 floors, with the potential to convert into a self-contained annexe(stpp)
- Views of farmland to both front and rear elevations
- EPC - E47
MORE TO THIS PROPERTY THAN MEETS THE EYE!! Set in a semi rural location with views of farmland to both front and rear elevations, this detached cottage has been vastly extended to offer substantial living accommodation. Within the village, there is a primary school and is located between the market towns of Spalding and Bourne, the property is ideally located for the wider range of amenities available. CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!!
The internal accommodation includes an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with dressing room & en suite, four further bedrooms and a master bedroom.
The generous sized plot offers extensive off road parking and a large detached workshop set to 2 floors, with the potential to convert into a self-contained annexe (subject to gaining relevant planning permissions and consents). The property has been updated, yet retains many original features including a beautiful open fire place in the sitting room and feature beams throughout the majority of the property.
EPC Rating - E47
Council tax band - D
Oil fired central heating system
Reception Hall - 4.52m x 3.96m (14'10 x 13'0) -
Sitting Room - 6.93m x 3.99m (22'09 x 13'01) -
Conservatory - 5.64m x 5.16m (18'06 x 16'11) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.44m x 3.58m (17'10 x 11'09) -
Utility Room -
Study - 1.85m x 1.85m (6'01 x 6'01) -
Bedroom - 3.45m x 3.35m (11'04 x 11'0) -
Bedroom - 3.43m x 2.95m (11'03 x 9'08) -
Master Bedroom - 4.34m x 3.96m (14'03 x 13'0) -
Dressing Room -
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom - 5.03m x 3.28m (16'06 x 10'09) -
Mezzanine Sitting Area -
Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.46m (11'10 x 8'01) -
Family Bathroom - 3.91m x 1.85m (12'10 x 6'01) -
Front Garden -
Garage/Potential Detached Two Bedroom Annexe - 11.81m x 6.30m (38'09 x 20'08) -
Off Road Parking -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26442262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.