2 bedroom apartment for saleRusset Drive, St. Albans
Sold STC £335,000
- Close proximity to London transport links and leisure facilities
- Allocated off street parking
- Spacious, bright and airy throughout
- Modern decor
- En suite to master
A highly modernised spacious two bedroom first floor apartment located in the highly sought after area of Highfield Park. With a healthy lease, an allocated parking space and en-suite to master bedroom, this is a superb first time purchase or investment.
A brilliant opportunity to acquire a modern two double bedroom first floor apartment situated on Russet Drive in the Highfield Park area. Internally the property is in immaculate condition throughout boasting exceptional interiors, spacious open plan double aspect living/kitchen area, as well as two double bedrooms with en suite to master and a spacious shared bathroom. Externally it offers access to the surrounding recreation grounds and the added benefit of one allocated parking space. This modern apartment is located at the end of The Camp area to the East of St. Albans City centre with easy access to local amenities, gym facilities and transport links (M25), (M1) and A1(M) and London mainline transport links. This property is ideal for first time buyers or investors and should be viewed at your earliest convenience.
Door to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Open Plan Lounge 19' 1" x 14' 1" ( 5.82m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.37m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath with mixer taps and shower, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.