2 bedroom apartment for salePreston Park Avenue, Brighton
- Two double bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Bathroom & additional wc
- Dual aspect lounge
- Private balcony
- Intercom access, passenger lift
Second floor purpose built apartment with private balcony giving views to Preston Park. Two double bedrooms, dual aspect lounge/diner, separate kitchen, bathroom plus additional cloakroom, passenger lift, caretaker, rare garage - viewing essential.
A bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment, with a private garage. Offering scope for updating to your own specification. Situated in a prestigious purpose-built block, benefiting from lift service, security entry system, residents parking, communal heating, inclusive water rates, on-site caretaker, beautifully decorated entrance foyer and well tended grounds.
Greenacres forms two modern high-rise buildings on the East side of Preston Park Avenue, directly opposite and with elevated views over the 65 acre Preston Park; which plays host to many events and festivals throughout the year and offers a multitude of recreational facilities including tennis courts, bowling greens, cycle velodrome, cricket fields, football pitches, two cafe's and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
With stairs and passenger lift to second floor.
Personal Entrance Door
Spacious entrance hall with built in storage cupboards. Doors to all principal rooms.
With low level wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 24' 6" x 13' 11" ( 7.47m x 4.24m )
Dual aspect room with feature fireplace with surround and radiator. Door to balcony.
Balcony 9' 8" x 3' 2" ( 2.95m x 0.97m )
Private balcony with space for table and chairs and oblique views across Preston Park.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over and double draining board, tiled splashbacks, space for oven, extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for breakfast table and window.
Bedroon One 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Having built in wardrobes and window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
Having window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls.
Garage (29) in compound to the rear of the block.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.