3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoskett Way, Aylesbury
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- CLOAKROOM & LOUNGE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARDEN & GARAGE
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL
- MUST BE VIEWED
Three bedroom semi detached family home situated close to Stoke Mandeville Hospital featuring double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, hallway, cloakroom, lounge, Kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway leading to garage.
A Three bedroom semi detached family home situated close to Stoke Mandeville Hospital featuring double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, hallway, cloakroom, lounge, Kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway leading to garage.
Part glazed door to entrance
Stairs to first floor and landing, coving, radiator.
Comprising low level WC, Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, Radiator, Double glazed windows to front.
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' 10" ( 3.86m x 4.83m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, coving, Radiator, Double doors opening to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.07m )
Comprising a range of eye level and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Inset oven and hob, Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted boiler, Tiled splash backs, Radiator, Double glazed windows to rear, Double glazed doors to rear garden.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft, Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" plus door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.23m plus door recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front, Built in wardrobes, Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to rear, Radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.11m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, Bath, Part tiled walls. Radiator, Double glazed window to side
Being enclosed being laid mainly to lawn, Gated access, Door to garage.
Driveway to side and leading to garage
Up and over door, door to garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.