1 bedroom apartment for sale4 Great Western Street, Aylesbury
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- LUXURY APARTMENTS
- 1X2 BEDROOMS
- 6X1 BEDROOMS
- TOWN CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- CALL 01296488111 NOW
**THIS PROPERTY IS NOW RESERVED** A new shared ownership development comprising a Two bedroom apartment & 6x One bedroom apartments located in Aylesbury Town Centre. Prices will start from around £54,000 on a 40% share basis. Please call Brown & Merry on 01296 488111 now for further information.
Price shown is on a 40% share. Applicants must meet certain criteria to be accepted, one being you must live or work in the Aylesbury Vale area. Please call for further information.
Luxurious, contemporary and convenient. A select new development of 50 One and Two bedroom luxury apartments in the centre of Aylesbury.
Selling agents Brown & Merry are proud to present '4 Great Western Street', an exciting new town-centre residential development for Aylesbury.
Situated in the heart of Aylesbury, owners will enjoy retail, entertainment and leisure activities on their doorstep, with numerous retail parks, two shopping centre's, a cinema, new gym and bars & restaurants just seconds away.
Aylesbury train station is only a short distance by foot, and links directly to London Marylebone in less than an hour. Birmingham New Street is just one and a half hours away.
4 Great Western Street will see the 30,000 sq ft office space transformed into stylish and contemporary apartments with five penthouse suites enjoying their own terraces and views towards the Chilterns.
Please note all CGI's, Floorplans, Details and information is provided independently and is accurate to the best of our knowledge but subject to change. Price shown on a 40% share. Pictures may not represent the actual plot or views from that plot.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.