3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylestone Road, Leicester
Sold STC £155,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DINNING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY! Offering off road parking and a rear garden. Once inside you will have a lounge, dining room, kitchen downs stairs with the three bedrooms and bathroom up stairs. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY! To the side you will have a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden. Access is giving via storm porch leading to the main hallway. The down stairs rooms comprise of a lounge, dining room and kitchen. Once up stairs you will have the three bedrooms and a bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
Door to the front
Door to the front and under stairs cupboard
Lounge 13' 6" min x 10' 8" max ( 4.11m min x 3.25m max )
Bay window to the front
Dining Room 14' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.32m max x 3.25m max )
Window to the rear
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the side and door to the rear lobby
Leads to a WC and the rear of side of the property
First Floor Landing
Window to the side and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 3.25m max )
Bay window to the front
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.53m max x 3.25m max )
Window to the rear
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
Window to the front
Window to the rear, bath, WC, hand wash basin and loft access
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is a garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.