2 bedroom terraced house for saleAckworth Street, Bradford
Sold STC £45,000
- Two Bedroom
- Rear Terrace Property
- Within West Bowling
- Improved To a Good Standard
- Guide Price £45,000 - £55,000
Offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom rear terrace property situated within West Bowling. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and has been improved to a good standard by the current owners. Guide Price £45,000 - £55,000
Offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom rear terrace property situated within West Bowling. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and has been improved to a good standard by the current owners. Property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is a master bedroom and house bathroom. The the second floor attic is the second bedroom. To the outside is a lawn garden. The property has UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £45,000 - £55,000
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 6" Into Recess ( 4.32m x 4.11m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazing window, gas central heating radiator and gas fire.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.33m x 1.88m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units in high gloss white incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in four ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Room also has gas central heating boiler and radiator, UPVC double glazing window and access to storage cellar.
Room contains a gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Room has gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 13' 6" Into Recess ( 4.34m x 4.11m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, W/C and panel bath. Room also contains UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Attic Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside is a lawn garden area.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the first exit down Manchester Road. Proceed down Manchester Road to the traffic lights and take the right onto St Stephens Road. At the mini roundabout take the left onto Gaythorne Road and then right onto Bowbridge Road and then right onto Ackworth Street where the property is located on the left hand side at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.