2 bedroom terraced house for saleHoneysuckle Close, Calne
Sold STC £180,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
- Buyers Incentive Available
Superb two bedroom mid-terrace property which benefits from light and spacious accommodation throughout. Further benefits include a single garage with off street and generous rear gardens. Viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale this superb two double bedroom property that offers light and spacious accommodation ideal for a professional couple, first time buyer or investor. The property consists of the entrance hall which features the downstairs cloakroom, spacious living room with bay window to the front aspect and the kitchen/diner with doors leading to the enclosed rear gardens. To the first floor accommodation comprises of the two bedrooms, with the master complete with en-suite, and the family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a spacious rear garden and the garage with off street parking.
Entrance to this superb two bed mid terrace property situated in a popular location and offered for sale with No Onwards Chain is via front door leading into the entrance hall with a door leading to the cloakroom.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 15' 6" (into Bay) ( 4.14m x 4.72m (into Bay) )
Good sized lounge with a double glazed Bay window to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point, stairs leading to the first floor, smoke detector and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 13' 6" ( 2.77m x 4.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, porcelain sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the garden, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge, stairs leading to the first floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.76m )
Good sized master bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
En-suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.33m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden with a patio area to the rear with the remainder laid to lawn. Flower borders and rear access.
With an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.