3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Rise, Halstead
Sold STC £200,000
- Three bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- spacious lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Private cul-de-sac
Situated on a private cul-de-sac is this spacious home that offers easy access to the High Street, Local Schooling and access routes. The property offers generous accommodation benefits from a garage and parking
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' x 12' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Space for appliances. Radiator.
Landing 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Radiator.
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property has a block paved courtyard.
Situated in a block within Mount Rise, with up and over doors. Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.