2 bedroom terraced house for saleLong Lover Lane, HALIFAX
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000***
- Two bedrooms
- Mid Stone Built Through
- Fully Double Glazed Throughout
- Central Heating System
- Popular Location
**GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000** William H Browns are pleased to offer the sale of this well presented two bedroom mid-stone built terraced fully double glazed throughout property in a popular residential area of Halifax. Located within easy access of all local amenities, schools and commuter routes.
William H Browns are pleased to offer the sale of this well presented two bedroom mid-stone built through terraced property in a popular residential area of Halifax. Located within easy access of all local amenities, schools and commuter routes. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is parking to the rear.
With double glazed door to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 6" to Chimney breast ( 4.24m x 3.51m to Chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and living flame effect gas fire in a marble inset and hearth fireplace. With coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 4" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.37m max x 2.62m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with tiles to splashback. Gas cooker point and cooker hood. With double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to rear garden.
Large cellar with three rooms double glazed door leading to outdoor and two windows to the front elevation.
Access to the loft area with full insulation and lighting
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head also an electric shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property has a tarmac drive to the rear, also providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.