7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStoneyhey Road, Wallasey
- Seven Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation
- Three Storeys
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
An impressive seven bedroom, traditional semi-detached house, situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. This spacious three storey house would make a perfect home for the larger family. Internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An impressive seven bedroom, traditional semi-detached house, situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. Located close to all local amenities including; shops, school and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance porch, entrance hall, W/C, cloakroom, front lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are four bedrooms, one featuring En-Suite and a further four piece bathroom. To the second floor are the further three bedrooms. The property further has; two cellars, double glazing where stated, gas central heating, a generous sized rear garden, full alarm system, detached garage and a driveway to the front boasting off road parking.
This spacious three storey house would make a perfect home for the larger family. Internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the side aspect, tiled flooring.
Radiator, carpeted floor and chair lift going to the first floor,
W/C, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Cloakroom 7' x 4' 8" PLUS RECESS ( 2.13m x 1.42m PLUS RECESS )
Tiled flooring and double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 11" MAX x 16' 10" ( 4.24m MAX x 5.13m )
Three double glazed windows to the front aspect, fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Sitting Room 12' 11" x 16' 10" ( 3.94m x 5.13m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, fire place with electric fire, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 12' 6" PLUS RECESS x 15' 8" ( 3.81m PLUS RECESS x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, fire place with gas fire, wall lights, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 6" MAX x 18' 5" MAX ( 4.42m MAX x 5.61m MAX )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and granite work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob, range gas cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the front and side aspect and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, lights, electric radiator and tiled flooring.
Cellar One 13' 11" x 5' 11" ( 4.24m x 1.80m )
Cellar Two 17' x 13' 11" ( 5.18m x 4.24m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, built in shelving unit, tiled walls and flooring, Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' INTO RECESS x 14' 6" ( 4.27m INTO RECESS x 4.42m )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring, Small arch way featuring study area.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" OUT OF WARDROBE x 13' 9" INTO RECESS ( 4.29m OUT OF WARDROBE x 4.19m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity unit, W/C, extractor fan, radiator, tiled walls and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Five 14' 1" x 11' 1" MAX ( 4.29m x 3.38m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, original fireplace and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Six 14' 5" x 13' 1" MAX ( 4.39m x 3.99m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Seven 12' 6" x 13' MAX ( 3.81m x 3.96m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Detached garage and paved driveway.
Private outhouse, patio are and grass lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.