3 bedroom town house for saleCrecy Mews, Thetford
Sold STC £270,000
- Well Presented Three Storey House
- Versatile Accommodation
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Sought After Location
- CHAIN FREE
This well presented modern townhouse offers three/four bedrooms and is located in a highly sought after area. The property is offered for sale on a chain free basis and further benefits from versatile accommodation including a study, kitchen/dining room and a garage.
This well presented modern townhouse offers three/four bedrooms and is located in a highly sought after area. The property is offered for sale on a chain free basis and further benefits from versatile accommodation including a ground floor bedroom/family room and shower room, kitchen/diner, study, master bedroom with ensuite and integral garage. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance door leading into entrance hall.
With entrance door leading to hallway, stairs to first floor, radiator, personal door to garage, door to family room/bedroom four, built in cupboard, door to shower room, part glazed door to garden.
Family Room / Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
With radiator, TV point, French doors to rear garden.
With white suite comprising shower cubicle, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator, shaver point, window to rear aspect.
On The First Floor
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.56m )
Modern kitchen/dining room comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl stainless steel unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, integrated double electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, boiler concealed in cabinet, radiator, tiled flooring, space for table and chairs, window to rear aspect.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.89m )
With TV points and telephone points, two radiators, two windows to front aspect.
Study 7' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.96m )
With TV point, radiator, window to rear aspect, attractive outlook
On The Second Floor
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to ensuite, window to front aspect.
With white suite comprising double shower cubicle, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
With TV point, telephone point, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.06m )
With built in wardrobe, access to loft space, radiator, window to front aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property a gravel driveway providing parking leads to the SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE (18' 5 x 9' 8) with up and over door, power and light connected and having personal door to entrance hall, paved pathway leading to the entrance door and a pathway to rear access gate. To the Rear commences with a paved patio area the rest laid to lawn. Enclose by 6 ft fencing and rear access gate.
Please note these photos were taken prior to the present tenant moving in.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.