4 bedroom detached house for saleParkholm Quadrant, Glasgow
Sold STC £225,000
- Modern Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms with two en suite shower rooms
- Two Public Rooms
- Single Garage
- GCH & DG
Larger style Stewart Milne, modern detached villa presented to the market in great internal order and set towards the end of Parkmanor Avenue. Viewing strongly advised.
A substantial modern detached villa set within a popular development and surrounded by properties of a similar size and stature. This detached family home has spacious accommodation set over two levels and comprises: reception hallway with w.c / cloakroom, spacious lounge with bay window, family room with patio doors to rear garden, generous dining sized kitchen (boasting integrated appliances) and utility room. On the upper floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms(two with en suite, master with dressing room and all with fitted wardrobes) and a modern family bathroom with 4-piece suite.
The internal decoration is fresh and modern throughout whilst the property also benefits from a system of gas central heating, double-glazing, driveway and garage. The spacious garden grounds are landscaped and easily maintained.
Parklands Meadow is a modern development which is a haven for families due to the inclusion of a number of playparks and traffic calming measures. Local amenities are close by which include a Sainsburys supermarket and a B&Q with various other retail outlets. In addition the property stands close to the M77/M8 motorway network to Glasgow City Centre and destinations further afield, which include the Southern Orbital Road to East Kilbride and Ayrshire. There is also excellent public transport by both road and rail.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 7" ( 5.21m x 3.53m )
Dining / Tv Room 14' x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.27m x 3.53m maximum )
Dining Kitchen 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Utility 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.93m )
Downstairs Wc 5' 9" x 2' 6" ( 1.75m x 0.76m )
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.97m )
Dressing Room 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
En Suite 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 12' 2" maximum ( 4.17m x 3.71m maximum )
En Suite 7' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.65m )
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.33m x 2.97m maximum )
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576564.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.