3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMillstream Gardens, Tonedale, Wellington
- Three Bedroom End Of terrace
- Kitchen / Diner
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking For One Space
**ALLOCATED PARKING** **
This three bedroom end terrace home is situated on the outskirts of Wellington with front and rear gardens.
This three bedroom end of terrace detached family home is situated on the outskirts of Wellington. The property features both front and rear garden with patio area, kitchen with dining area, family bathroom and allocated off street parking. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating and has no onward chain.
* Lounge 13' 7" Max x 11' 8" To Stairs ( 4.14m Max x 3.56m To Stairs )
uPVC double glazed window to front, two television points and broadband point, understair cupboard, stairs to first floor, two radiators.
* Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.72m x 1.85m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, eye and base level units, electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for washing machine, separate dining area.
* Dining Area 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed patio door to rear garden, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to side, doors to all rooms, loft access, boiler cupboard.
* Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, single radiator.
* Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to rear, low level WC with matching wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower and curtain pole, mirrored medicine cabinet, shaver point, radiator.
Steep lawn area, patio steps with handrail down.
Two steps leading to lawn, patio area, shed and water butt, wall and fence surround, side gate access.
From our Wellington office on the High Street, turn left and turn right at the traffic lights into South Street. Continue along Waterloo Road and Station Road and after the bridge, turn left into Millstream Gardens. turn right and first left again, number 21 can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.