1 bedroom town house for saleChurch Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 **
- Immaculate Presented One Bedroom End Terraced Cottage
- Open plan living space with Exposed beam ceilings
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom with secure off street parking & Yard
- Stone Built feature wall
- No Upward Chain
** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 ** Offered for sale with no chain is this immaculate presented one bedroom end terraced cottage offering a wealth of character and charm. With open plan living space and secured gated parking this property truly deserves a viewing to be appreciated.
This welcoming entrance porch is fitted with a side facing uPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and steps leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' x 14' 7" plus door recess ( 2.13m x 4.45m plus door recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and inset sink and drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and electric oven with gas hob and extractor above. Exposed beams to the ceiling, stone flooring and central heating radiator. While a feature brick arch opens to the lounge.
Lounge 18' 6" x 14' 7" ( 5.64m x 4.45m )
this attractive and spacious lounge is fitted with many features to include exposed beams and spotlights to the ceiling, solid wood flooring and an open plan staircase leads to the first floor accommodation with galleried views over. A large front facing uPVC double glazed window and high ceilings with a velux window offer natural light within. Two central heating radiators and tv point.
Bedroom 16' 9" into recess x 14' 7" max ( 5.11m into recess x 4.45m max )
This open plan bedroom is fitted with spotlights to the ceiling, velux window and central heating radiator. While there are built in wardrobes, loft access hatch and access to the bathroom.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a hand wash basin, low flush w.c and shower enclosure with mains rainfall shower. With tiling to the walls and floor there is a chrome heated towel rail and a side facing velux window.
Outside & Exterior
To the side of the property is a paved driveway offering off street parking with secure gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.