1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBrookview Court, Borrowash, Derby
Offers Over £77,000
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS SUCH AS THE A52, A38 AND M1 MOTORWAY
Set within this popular development within the sought after location of Borrowash is this SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT which is available with no upward chain. The location of the property also enjoys easy access to the A38, A52 and M1 Motorway.
Set within this popular development within the sought after location of Borrowash is this SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT which is available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and allocated parking space for one car. The location of the property also enjoys easy access to major commuting links such as the A52, A38 and M1 motorway. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Accessed via a secure door which provides access to entrance hallway.
Having entrance door, telephone point and doors leading into
Lounge 14' x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.48m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed window with deep sill, radiator, large storage cupboard housing wall mounted consumer unit and water heater, television point and door leading into
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted over with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, a washing machine, space for a fridge, side elevation double glazed window and extractor fan.
Double Bedroom 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Shower Room 6' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.68m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, extractor fan and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an allocated parking space for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.