2 bedroom terraced house for saleCob Castle, Ham, Wellington
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc double Glazing
- Private enclosed rear garden
A well maintained two bedroom mid terrace property built approx 20 years ago in the popular Ham location.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool. Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community. Ham is a small hamlet on the outskirts of Wellington ideally located near the A38 and J26 of the M5.
Leading to Lounge, storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner 19' 6" x 14' 3" ( 5.94m x 4.34m )
L shaped rear aspect double glazed window with french door leading to rear garden, stairs to first floor, radiators
Kitchen 6' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.26m )
Front aspect double glazed window. A range of eye and base level units, space for all appliances and stainless steel sink and drainer.
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Family Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.85m )
Front aspect frosted double glazed window, radiator, low level W.c, wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over.
Mainly laid to lawn with high hedging and path leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with stone chipped area with a wooden shed and a pond, enclosed shrubs and bushes to give complete privacy. There is also a private path lading to the driveway.
Parking for approx two cars
From our Wellington office on the High Street, turn right and proceed over the traffic lights out of Wellington. Straight over the two mini roundabouts and again straight over the main Chelston roundabout. Just before the petrol station turn left into Ham, take the second left and number 16 can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.