1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBramlands Close, London
Offers in Excess of
- One Double bedroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Security Entry system
- Close proximately to Clapham Junction
- Private Gym and Pool Facilities
Presenting an absolutely stunning, one bedroom apartment in the very popular Falcon's development. Osprey Heights is a stunning ground floor apartment comprising of a large double bedroom with a immaculately presented kitchen with built in appliances, large living space, and modern bathroom.
Presenting an absolutely stunning, one bedroom apartment in the very popular Falcon's development. Osprey Heights is a stunning ground floor apartment comprising of a large double bedroom with a immaculately presented kitchen with built in appliances, large living space, and modern bathroom. This secured gated entry system development also has benefits from having a communal gym, swimming pool, Jacuzzi and communal garden areas. Osprey Heights is located in the heart of Clapham Junction where you will find a range of Retail shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and also within easy reach to the commons. This particular property is a fantastic buy for investors and first time buyers.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Reception / Dining Room 19' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.97m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Head west on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Kathleen Rd
Turn right onto Falcon Ln
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Falcon Ln
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Falcon Rd/A3207
Turn left onto Grant Rd
Turn right onto Bramlands Cl
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55576810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.