2 bedroom bungalow for saleMoor Road, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Stone Built Detached Bungalow
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Wonderful Private Gardens
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Well Presented & Well Maintained
- No Chain Involved & Vacant Possession
- Spacious Lounge & Dining kitchen
- EPC Rating E
A well-presented and well-maintained detached bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain involved and immediate vacant possession. This lovely individual home is situated in a sought after residential area allowing convenient access to local amenities, shops and transport links. Ideal for those buyers looking to downsize or in need of single storey accommodation the property comprises, entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fabulous open plan dining kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a generous house bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, W.C. shower cubical and panel bath. Outside the property occupies an enviable plot affording a high degree of privacy. An enclosed garden features a lawn area complemented with mature planted borders of shrubs and flowers. A drive allows off street parking and leads to a detached single garage. Further featuring gas central heating and double glazing this impressive bungalow must be viewed to fully appreciate its considerable appeal. Priced to attract early interest, internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55579178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA151824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.