3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Street, Stoke Dry, Oakham
- Entrance hall & Cloakroom
- Sitting and Dining Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Rear Porch
- Landing & 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Tandem Garage
- Extensive Gardens & Views
A rarely available Grade II Listed Victorian stone cottage situated in an elevated position within the small, idyllic Rutland village of Stoke Dry. Occupying a large and beautifully maintained plot of around 1/3 of an acre, the property offers breath taking uninterupted views
2.51m(8'3'') x 1.65m(5'5'') Solid wood front entrance door, radiator, celing beams and wooden 'dog leg' staircase leading to the ifirst foor accommodation.
CLOAKROOM / WC
1.45m(4'9'') x 0.84m(2'9'') With low level WC, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
3.71m(12'2'') exc. chimney x 3.68m(12'1'') With radiator, bay window, open feature fireplace with stone surround and hearth and cast iron inset, ceiling beams, shelved storage recess and shelved built in storage cupboard.
3.33m(10'11'') x 4.19m(13'9'') With radiator, 2 windows and telephone point.
3.71m(12'2'') exc. chimney x 3.20m(10'6'') Fitted with a range of wall mounted eye and base level units and Worktops, Stainless steel sink unit with 2 drainers, point and space for electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, further appliance space, tiled splashbacks, ceiling beams fItted overhead cupboard, chimney breast with exposed brickwork and inset central heating boiler.
1.63m(5'4'') x 1.55m(5'1'') With space and plumbing for washing machine and worktop over, further appliance space, eye level wall mounted cupboard, tiled flooring and multipane rear entrance hall giving access to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With built in storage cupboard on half landing, exposed wooden floorboards and doors to all first floor rooms.
3.30m(10'10'') exc. recess x 3.71m(12'2'') With radiator, countryside views and fireplace with stone surround and cast iron inset.
3.33m(10'11'') x 3.86m(12'8'') With radiator.
3.23m(10'7'') x 3.33m(10'11'') max. With radiator, countryside views, loft access, fitted airing cupboard housing hot water tank and storage above.
2.08m(6'10'') x 1.60m(5'3'') With 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mains powered shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring, 3 inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted electric heater and built in shelved vanity cupboard.
Access via dropped kerb and over a cattle grid to a driveway giving ample car hardstanding and leading to:
With up and over front entrance door.
The property occupies a large plot of appoximately 1/3 of an acre (subject to measurement) which has been meticulously stocked and maintained by the present owners. To the front of the property there is an attractive lawned area retained by stone walling with planted borders and pathway leading to the front entrance door. To the rear of the property there is a large allotment area, several hardstanding suitable for garden sheds/workshops, a generous lawned garden area with mature hedging, plant and shrub borders, greenhouse, mature trees and breath taking uniterrupted views over open countryside and the Eyebrook Reservoir.
Stoke Dry is a small historic farming village on the Rutland/Northamptonshire border. The small number of stone cottages, large detached character houses and historic church are scattered in an elevated position perched over the Eyebrook Reservoir which is popular with fishermen and bird watchers alike. The village is situated only 2 miles from the popular Rutland market town of Uppingham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.