Get brand editions for Winkworth, Guildford

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Bloomsbury Court, St. Lukes Square, Guildford, Surrey, GU1

Under Offer £220,000

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

*** SOLD BY WINKWORTH GUILDFORD ***
Set in a beautiful period building, this charming conversion features many original character features including sash windows and excellent ceiling heights. The property is in good decorative order throughout and boasts a double aspect living room and a new modern kitchen. A fitted bathroom and a double bedroom. Outside there are communal gardens for the use of all residents and an allocated parking space. 125 years lease from 1996

This charming property is being sold as a 75% equity share with the other 25% being owned by Heylo Housing Association Limited . Most shared ownership properties you are required to pay rent on the 25% share but in this particular developments case there is no rent to be paid.

The highly regarded St Luke's development is located just off Warren Road, one of Guildford's most sought after areas. The property has a tucked away and secluded appeal and yet is only a short walk from Guildford's historic High Street offering an excellent range of shopping, social and recreational amenities. It is well noted for its schools in both the private and state sectors and there is in addition the Guildford College of Law. Communications are excellent with a fast and frequent rail service from Guildford to London Waterloo (in 38 minutes). The A3 links to the M25 motorway network and the international airports.

For more information about this exclusive property please contact our Winkworth Guildford team on Tel 01483 33 99 77 or come and visit our office located on 1 Epsom Road, Guildford, for a coffee and we can discuss ways we can help you whether you are selling or buying. We are also a lettings agent.

Location:
The highly regarded St Luke's development is located just off Warren Road, one of Guildford's most sought after areas. The property has a tucked away and secluded appeal and yet is only a short walk from Guildford's historic High Street offering an excellent range of shopping, social and recreational amenities. It is well noted for its schools in both the private and state sectors and there is in addition the Guildford College of Law. Communications are excellent with a fast and frequent rail service from Guildford to London Waterloo (in 38 minutes). The A3 links to the M25 motorway network and the international airports.


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 August 2016

Nearest stations

  • London Road (0.4 mi)
  • Guildford (0.9 mi)
  • Shalford (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Winkworth, Guildford

1 Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1 3JT

01483 660131 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans

View in fullscreen
Picture No.12
Picture No.12

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Winkworth, Guildford

1 Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1 3JT

01483 660131 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • London Road (0.4 mi)
  • Guildford (0.9 mi)
  • Shalford (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Winkworth, Guildford

1 Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1 3JT

01483 660131 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference GFD160403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.