1 bedroom flat for saleDraycott Close, Cricklewood, NW2
Under Offer £299,950
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Secure purpose built block
- Moments from amenities
A charming one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Cricklewood location.
The property is situated in an excellent Cricklewood location moments from a range of shops and amenities while the green open spaces of Clitterhouse Playing Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.