3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Bungalow, Chesterfield Road, Oakerthorpe
- A deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow.
- Offering a wealth of potential.
- Situated in a highly regarded location.
- Enjoys open views over fields to the rear.
- Located within a short drive of amenities in Alfreton along with the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today!
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS BUNGALOW OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL AND OPEN VIEWS TO THE FRONT AND REAR. This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the highly regarded village of Oakerthorpe. The location is within a short drive of amenities in the town of Alfreton along with the A38/M1 motorway network. The home includes solid fuel central heating, double glazing and has ample off road parking by way of a driveway and garage. To the rear is a mature garden that enjoys open views over fields. *The property is in need of some modernisation. Unexpectedly back on the market due to chain collapsing.* Land at the rear can also be purchased approx 4 acres !!!!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn left onto King Street at the bottom of the hill take a right turn as signposted South Wingfield and Oakerthorpe. At the mini island turn right on to the A615 Wingfield Road. Continue to the 'T' Junction and turn right on to Chesterfield Road where the property can be found on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55583104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.