2 bedroom flat for saleGreat Eastern Building, Reading Lane, E8
Located in the heart of Hackney a fantastic opportunity to buy a Shared Ownership home. Walking distance to the popular London Fields park the apartments offer not only a central location, but excellent specification for contemporary living.
- Contemporary decoration
- White gloss kitchens with integrated appliances
- Engineered timber flooring throughout, ceramic floor tiles to wet areas
- Balcony or terrace to each apartment
- Excellent location
- London fields park, lido and Broadway Market on you doorstep
- Hackney Central and London Fields stations in walking distance
- Communal Garden
- Cycle storage
£240,000 represents a minimum share value of 40% the full market value of £600,000
Monthy rent is £750
Monthly service charge is £190
Priority goes to those living or working in London Borough of Hackney. You will need to complete a financial assessment with our independent financial advisors before we can offer a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55583134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISN160769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Islington, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.