2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBaldock Street, Royston
Sold STC £240,000
- Spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Town centre location
- Immediate vacant possession available
- Gas fired central heating
- Spacious and well proportioned accommodation
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
An opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment situated within Royston Town centre adjacent to local shops and within level walking distance to railway station. We would consider the property to be a good retirement/first time buyer/investment property.
Situated within Royston Town centre and opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment. Royston is a thriving and attractive market Town offering all and everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and main line railway station with a fast and regular service to London.
Solid Front Door
Lounge 13' 9" x 16' ( 4.19m x 4.88m )
Double radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Window to front.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
Inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Good range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Fitted oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls. Floor covering.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Radiator. One single and one double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Low flush w/c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Airing cupboard. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
The property has the benefit of its own self contained entrance with flower borders and bin storage area. Allocated car parking space.
Early internal viewing of this well proportioned rarely available ground floor apartment is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55584961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.