3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMiddle Terrace, Stanleytown, Ferndale
Sold STC £42,000
- NO CHAIN!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDEAL FOR RENOVATION
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- EXCELLENT VIEWS
- REAR GARDEN WITH ON-STREET PARKING
IDEAL INVESTMENT or PROJECT! We are delighted to market this terraced property situated in the popular Stanleytown Village. With excellent views, living space and transport links, this property is perfect for an investment. Advertised with NO CHAIN! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden with benefiting on street parking.
Entered through secure front door, door leading to:
Entered from porch, stairs rising to first floor, radiator. Door leading to:
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 5" Plus Recess ( 3.56m x 3.48m Plus Recess )
window to rear, door leading to kitchen, electric fire place, radiator, power point. Doors leading to:
Lounge 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, electric fire place with feature surround. Power points, laid to carpet.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 4" Plus Doorway ( 3.02m x 2.24m Plus Doorway )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall mounted units. Full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, power points. Tiled splashbacks, double glazed PVCu windows to rear. Access to bathroom, access to:
Utility Room 6' 11" x 4' 8" ( 2.11m x 1.42m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard. Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor, double glazed PVCu window to rear, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 11" Into Recess ( 3.35m x 3.02m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 7" Into Recess ( 3.25m x 2.62m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, laid to carpet, access to loft.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" Plus Doorway x 6' 11" ( 2.26m Plus Doorway x 2.11m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, access to loft.
Tiered garden with access to outhouse. Steps rising to top tier which is currently in need of renovation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55584970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.