2 bedroom house for saleKepwick Road, Hamilton, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- Coach House
- Two Bedroom
- No Upper Chain
TWO BEDROOM COACH HOUSE making an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT. The property is currently rented out. Offering integral garage for parking. Once inside you will have a lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. NO UPPER CHAIN.
TWO BEDROOM COACH HOUSE. Making the ideal FIRST TIME BUY or an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT. The property is currently rented out. Offering integral garage for parking. Access is gained via a ground floor entrance leading to the stairs and the garage. Once on the first floor you will have a lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and the two bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Ground Floor Entrance Hall
With entrance door and leads to the integral garage. Stairs rising to the property.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" to max x 16' 7" to max ( 5.66m to max x 5.05m to max )
Window to the front and to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.87m max x 2.46m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with space for further appliances.
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator. Leads to the en-suite.
With double glazed window, shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.39m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With double glazed window, bath, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
With up and over door, power and light.
The vendor has advised that there is a service charge payable to Countrywide Estates of approximately £371 per annum and a greenbelt garden maintenance fee payable to Total Estates of £82 per annum. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55585024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.