2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrumbottie Road, GLASGOW
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced From £95,000
- Modern Wet Room
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Elevated Position
- EER C
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Villa with Stunning Views. Reception Hallway, Bay Windowed Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Re-fitted Wet Room & 2 Double Bedrooms. Gas C H, Double Glazed Windows, Gardens. Viewing Advised
Two bedroom semi-detached villa set in an elevated position with stunning panoramic views and offering good sized family accommodation comprising to the ground floor a welcoming reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and modern refitted wet room.
To the upper level there is a storage cupboard and two good sized double bedrooms.
Set in a popular location with easy access to local shops, transport and motorway links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, this spacious home also benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally there are gardens to front and rear.
Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the potential contained within and to avoid missing out on this lovely family home.
Lounge 16' (max) x 13' 7" ( 4.88m (max) x 4.14m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 16' x 11' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Wet Room 7' 6" x 4' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.