2 bedroom flat for saleGreat Park Street, Wellingborough
- Two bedroom Flat
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Town centre location
- Perfect investment or first time buy
*** TWO BED TOWN CENTRE FLAT*** William h brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £97,500 for Flat 1, 33 Great park street NN8 4PH. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William h brown on 01933 276622 prior to exchange of contracts.
***TOWN CENTRE TWO BED FLAT*** This two bedroom property is offered to the market at a reasonable price and benefits from being situated in the Wellingborough town centre. This would make a great investment or first time buy so call us now to arrange a viewing. Further benefits include En-suite to the master bedroom, allocated parking, intercom system and a good sized lounge in the turret of the building.
The entrance hall has intercom system to the main communal entrance and doors leading to:
Lounge/dining Area Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Double glazed windows in the 'turret' and electric heaters.
Kitchen 13' 8" max x 7' 2" max ( 4.17m max x 2.18m max )
Wall and base units with roll work tops over, electric oven with hob and stainless steel canopy over, part tiled, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for white goods and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed windows to front, storage cupboard, electric heater and door to En-suite.
Extractor fan, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, shower unit with mixer shower, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, electric heater.
Extractor fan, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower off, part tiled and tiled flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55587127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.