3 bedroom town house for saleWoodside Close, Colchester
Sold STC £235,000
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Reception Room / Bedroom Four
- Backing Onto Greensward
- No Onward Chain
Tucked away in the popular area of Parsons Heath is this 3 storey, 3 / 4 bedroom family home, Situated within easy access of five local primary schools and also the secondary schools. Offered with no onward chain this house needs to be viewed.
Entrance door to entrance porch. Door to:-
Obscure glazed panel to front aspect, laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Doors to:-
Two piece white suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Four/reception Room 16' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.98m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring.
Kitchen Diner 14' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.34m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, stable door to garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, space for washing machine, dishwasher and cooker, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, display cabinets.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.55m x 4.52m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, obscure glazed door to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, stairs leading to second floor, coved ceiling.
Reception Room 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Reception Room/study/office 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space, built in airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 11" narrowing to 11 ft 8 x 11' 8" ( 4.55m narrowing to 11 ft 8 x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece white suite comprising of a P shaped bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, low level wc, heated towel rail.
The rear garden is patio and provides rear access.
To the front there is a driveway enabling off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55587151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.