Hotel for sale236 NORTH PROMENADE, BLACKPOOL, FY1
- HOTEL / COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ON NORTH PROMENADE
- SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION - THIS PROPERTY COULD BE CONVERTED INTO HOLIDAY FLATS, PERMANENT FLATS, A SINGLE RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OR A MIXTURE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED USES - INTERNAL VIEIWNG IS REQU
- HAS VARIOUS POTENTIAL USES (STPP) & INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
- THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN PART RE-DEVELOPED AS A HOTEL TO PROVIDE LARGE BEDROOMS / SUITES
- GOOD HOME WITH INCOME OPPORTUNITY
Subject to Planning Permission, the present accommodation could be converted into Holiday Flats, Permanent Flats, a single residential dwelling or a mix of the above options.
It is situated within a short distance of the town centre with its array of shops, amenities and tourist attractions. Ease of access is available along the Promenade with Blackpool's world famous Illuminations. Ease of access is also available towards Bispham and Thornton Cleveleys.
The property is being sold due to their retirement plans.
Internal viewings are recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55589173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Blackpool North (0.3 mi)
- Layton (1.3 mi)
- Blackpool South (1.8 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.