5 bedroom character property for saleMetton Road, Cromer
Sold STC £745,000
- Wonderful family home
- Five bedrooms
- Partially wooded grounds
- 3.75 acres (STMS)
We are delighted to offer this impressive family home with stylish accommodation extending to 4000sqft set in gardens and grounds of around 3.75acres (STMS).
We are delighted to offer this impressive family home with stylish accommodation extending to 4000sqft set in gardens and grounds of around 3.5acres (STMS). The property stands in an elevated position just outside the popular seaside town of Cromer and has been extended and refurbished by the current owners to an excellent standard providing a wonderful family home in this partially wooded setting.
The ground floor accommodation features a spacious reception hall, dining room and family room both with bay windows to the south aspect overlooking the garden, and with the family room having French doors leading out into this garden. The main sitting room once again has bay windows and French doors to the south and further French doors to the northern aspect. This beautifully proportioned sitting room offers superb living space, also on the ground floor there is a stylish contemporary wet room, utility room, and a morning room which leads through to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of cream base units having contrasting work surfaces over, matching wall cabinets and tiled flooring. A stable door from the kitchen leads out to the driveway and parking area.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, including a super double aspect master bedroom with dressing room and contemporary en-suite shower room, a stylish contemporary family bathroom and a guest suite also having dressing room and en-suite shower room. Two of the remaining three bedrooms feature bay windows to the southern aspect overlooking the garden and features former fireplaces.
Blencathra stands on an elevated position with a driveway from the Metton Road leading up to a wide parking area adjoining which is a modern barn style garage with up and over door, power and lighting. Adjoining this area of driveway is a paddock with post and rail fencing with the neighbouring area of garden having a timber stable. Beyond this paddock the grounds become wooded and drop back down to the Metton Road, and within these woods is a small lake, and numerous paths. To the south of the house itself is a formal lawned garden boarded by mature hedging, and featuring some specimen trees. In total the gardens and grounds extend to around 3.75 acres (STMS).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55589326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.